Toutes nos publications !!!
N’oubliez pas de cocher « notice » également dans type de dépôt pour avoir toutes les publications
Archive ouverte HAL
L’archive ouverte pluridisciplinaire HAL, est destinée au dépôt et à la diffusion d’articles scientifiques de niveau recherche, publiés ou non, et de thèses, émanant des établissements d’enseignement et de recherche français ou étrangers, des laboratoires publics ou privés.
À l’attention des lecteurs
Nos 20 dernières publications (avec texte intégral)
- [hal-01291190] Technical Staff Management for Radical Innovation in Science-based Organizations: a New Framework Based on Design Theory 27 mai 2016The challenges of managing radical innovation in hypercompetitive environments require a critical re-evaluation of R&D practices. Among these R&D practices, the management of technical staff (i.e. researchers, scientists and engineers) is increasingly crucial for science-based organizations. Indeed, a key challenge is to be able to anticipate and to accelerate the renewal of knowledge, competencies and […]
- [hal-01320962] Mining Customer-related Data to Enhance Home Delivery in E-commerce: an experimental study 25 mai 2016In a B2C e-commerce environment, home delivery service refers to delivering goods from an e-retailer’s storage point to a customer’s home. High rate of failed delivery due to the customer’s absence causes significant loss of logistics efficiency. This paper aims to study innovative solutions to the problem, such as data-related techniques. This paper proposes a […]
- [halshs-01302714] FUTURPROD - Les systèmes de production du futur 24 mai 2016Dans un contexte de renouveau industriel, un atelier sur le thème des "systèmes de production du futur" a été initié fin 2011. Dans un document d'une cinquantaine de pages, FUTURPROD présente les résultats du travail de prospective mené par un groupe de 35 experts pluridisciplinaires depuis 18 mois. Il donne sa vision des systèmes de […]
- [halshs-01314799] Modèles et modélisation en régime générique 14 mai 2016Histoire épistémologique des modèles et de la modélisation, les transformations de l'épistémologie lorsque sa structure théorie/expérience est ouverte pour faire place à d'autres ingrédients de la science, modélisation, simulation, hypothèse, etc.
- [halshs-01298791] Leadership-driven Ideation: The Cognitive Effects of Directive Feedbacks on Creativity 13 mai 2016Leadership and creativity have usually been viewed as antagonist concepts, compromised between two contradictory variables: control and freedom. There is growing evidence that too much leadership control could kill subordinates’ creativity, while in contrary too much freedom could lead them to chaos and disorder. In the past decades, countless researches suggested that in order for […]
- [hal-01313310] Significance testing for variable selection in high-dimension 11 mai 2016Assessing the uncertainty pertaining to the conclusions derived from experimental data is challenging when there is a high number of possible explanations compared to the number of experiments. We propose a new two-stage “screen and clean” procedure for assessing the uncertainties pertaining to the selection of relevant variables in high-dimensional regression problems. In this two-stage […]
- [hal-01312918] Proxy voting policies as tools for shareholder engagement in CSR: an exploratory study 11 mai 2016This paper presents an exploratory study on proxy voting policies as a lever for social shareholder engagement (SSE). It proposes an analysis framework for an ongoing empirical research and produces its first results of investigation. Although SSE is a growing phenomenon, it needs more concrete means of action. If the influence of shareholder activists is […]
- [halshs-01301511] Solution-oriented versus Novelty-oriented Leadership Instructions: Cognitive Effect on Creative Ideation 11 mai 2016The generation of novel ideas is critical to any innovative endeavor. However, one of the key obstacles to creativity is known as the fixation effect, which is the cognitive effect that constrains the generation of novel ideas due to the spontaneous activation of existing knowledge and solutions in individuals’ mind. Expert leaders have been considered […]
- [halshs-01312276] Les films perdus en tant que fiction philosophique 7 mai 2016We propose a relation between a theorization of philosophy and the writing ofmini-film-scripts, and explain the method by which thie relation is brought about.
- [halshs-01312275] Huit synopsis de films perdus dans le catalogue UNdocumenta, How the philosopher lost his film, The film that knew itself, The idea of Film, the bacterial film and the synthesis of its disappearance, The obscure cogito of film, The revolt of the film, Collapse of the verticality of the film, Closing credits. 7 mai 2016Huit synopsis de films perdus
- [hal-01308005] Enquête nationale sur la transmission des EEG à distance : bien plus qu’un simple enjeu technologique [National French survey on tele-transmission of EEG recordings: More than a simple technological challenge] 29 avril 2016SummaryObjectives Assessment of current practice and the need for tele-transmission and remote interpretation of EEG in France. Transmission of EEG to a distant center could be a promising solution to the problem of decreasing availability of neurophysiologists for EEG interpretation, in order to provide equity within health care services in France. This practice should logically […]
- [tel-01306681] Work-life balance in Consulting : from individual proactivity to organisational arrangements 26 avril 2016This thesis aims at studying the tensions that professional service firms (audit firms, consultancies...) have been facing for the past thirty years, through the lens of work-life balance. While these firms are increasingly questioned in the media for their managerial practices that encourage their salaries to excel themselves; they have never been so active in […]
- [hal-01305315] Collective Sensemaking: The Cave within the Cage 26 avril 2016Situated cognition and neo-institutional theory have revived two fruitful allegories of collective sensemaking within organizations: Plato's Simile of the Cave and Max Weber's Iron Cage. Scholarly efforts to combine these two approaches have converged towards a shared vision of collective sensemaking as an interaction between institutionalized cognitive schemas and contextual grounding. Nevertheless, the mechanisms framing […]
- [hal-01305924] Considering agro-ecosystems as ecological funds for collective design: New perspectives for environmental policy 24 avril 2016Enhancing agro-ecosystem sustainability raises difficult challenges for environmental policy: it requires both increasing knowledge on these complex systems to design effective solutions and coordinating stakeholders with diverging interests. However, most existing environmental policies consider ecosystems’ desirable properties as given, leading ecosystem managers to favor “turnkey” solutions. How could public policy better support local collective initiatives […]
- [tel-01304806] Smart low cost design in complex value networks : The case of public transport 23 avril 2016“Low cost” is nowadays a very mobilized concept in innovation and new product development both in the general press and in the scientific literature. In management sciences, theconcept is widely mobilized in strategy, marketing as well as new product development. However, there seems to be a lack of a design model for such an approach, […]